I am sure you’ve had plenty of Old Fashioneds in your lifetime. A simple mix of bourbon, simple syrup, bitters and orange peel. We’ve been having fun exploring and switching the ingredients, while keeping the same level of Old Fashioned pretty true to form. Introducing, the Strawberry Old Fashioned!
This drink is perfect if you just went strawberry pickin’ or have a few leftover strawberries from the week! It is geared for our sweet lovers, so if you are someone that loves a sweet Old Fashioned, this is for you!
Strawberry Old Fashioned
- Sauce Pan
- Jar or Bottle to store syrup
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 8 oz SlicedStrawberries tops removed
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
Cocktail and Smoke
- 2 oz Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3-5 dashes Cinnamon Bitters
- Bourbon Barrel Smoke Dust
- 1-2 Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for about 10-15 minutes until a syrup is formed.1 cup Sugar, 1 cup Water, 8 oz SlicedStrawberries
- Strain into a bottle, bowl, or jar and chill until ready to serve.
- Combine all ingredients into a rocks glass with ice. Top with bitters.2 oz Strawberry Simple Syrup, 2 oz Bourbon, 3-5 dashes Cinnamon Bitters
- Using a pinch of smoke dust, smoke for about 10-15 seconds. Let the Smokeshow sit on top for up to one minute.
- Add in sliced strawberries and enjoy!1-2 Sliced Fresh Strawberries