It’s girl scout cookie season!!! If you have been able to hold off from purchasing this year, I am sorry for the reminder and I guarantee you after you read this, you’ll be at your local grocery store stocking up at their table! Haha!
My favorite girl scout cookie is definitely a samoa (close second would be thin mints) so with that being said, I have been experimenting with a few recipes inspired by everyone’s favorite cookie flavors! This cocktail is made with creme de cacao, coconut vodka, and caramel liqueur along with a delicious rim of chocolate!
If you have a favorite girl scout cookie, I encourage you to pull out the flavors and send us your liquid cookie recipe this weekend! I’d love to see what you come up with!
***PRO TIP*** If you decide to rim the glass with chocolate, make sure you grab a damp cloth and gently wipe the chocolate off of the bottom of the smoker. DO NOT SUBMERGE THE SMOKER IN WATER TO CLEAN IT!
Smoked Samoa Cocktail
- 1 Bowl or plate for chocolate syrup rim- optional
- 1 Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- 1 Butane Torch
- 2 oz Coconut Vodka
- 1 oz Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz Caramel Liqueur
- 3/4 oz Cream We used "light cream"
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust
- Chocolate Rim
- Rim glass with chocolate- set asideChocolate Rim
- Pour all ingredients into glass except for cream.2 oz Coconut Vodka, 1 oz Creme de Cacao, 1 oz Caramel Liqueur
Garnish & Smoke
- Smoke- remove smoker. Top with cream!1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust, 3/4 oz Cream
- LIGHTLY wipe the bottom of the smoker with a damp cloth to get rid of any chocolate on the smoker. DO NOT SATURATE SMOKER WITH WATER!