White Russians are not only a delicious drink to enjoy all year ’round, but even better in the fall! Add in a scoop of pumpkin puree (’tis the season!) and you’ve got a masterpiece on you hands that will have your friends talking!
A White Russian is made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and cream. Ours will combine the three classic ingredients, but with the addition of pumpkin and smoke! This cocktail is smoked with our Cinnamon Smoke Dust so it pairs so perfectly with the flavors provided by a White Russian!
Smoked Pumpkin White Russian
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 1-2 tsp Pumpkin Puree (more or less based on your taste preferences!)
Garnish & Smoke
- 3-4 Pumpkin Seeds
- 1-2 dashes Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake!1 oz Vodka, 2 oz Kahlua, 2 oz Vanilla Coffee Creamer, 1-2 tsp Pumpkin Puree
- Strain into glass of choosing.
- Place the Smokeshow smoker on top of the glass and smoke for about 10 seconds until desired level of smoke is reached.1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust
- Remove smoker.
- Top with garnishes and enjoy!1-2 dashes Pumpkin Pie Spice, 3-4 Pumpkin Seeds