It’s time to ring in 2023! Does your family have a New Year tradition to bring good luck? Growing up, my family always had a big hot bowl of black eyed peas on New Year’s Day- a southern tradition!
This year, I discovered the ancient myth that consuming pomegranate seeds on New Year’s Eve will bring hope and prosperity into the new year. So what did I do? I turned that piece of knowledge into a COCKTAIL! So grab your glass and a handful of pomegranate seeds and join me in saying HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!
Thank you to everyone who has continued to support Smokeshow this year. I am so excited to bring new products (maybe even a recipe book wink wink) into the new year, so stay tuned!
Enjoy time with your loved ones this evening and be safe. For the last time in 2022, cheers y’all!
- Cocktail Muddler
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- Cocktail Shaker & Strainer
- 1 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 1/4 oz Pomegranate Seeds
- Soda Water
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 pinch Rosemary or Cherry Smoke Dust
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle pomegranate seeds. All remaining ingredients, except soda water.1 oz Gin, 1/2 oz Lime Juice, 1 oz Simple Syrup, 2 oz Pomegranate Juice, 1/4 oz Pomegranate Seeds
- Strain into a glass
Smoke & Garnish
- Smoke and top with soda water.1 pinch Rosemary or Cherry Smoke Dust, Soda Water