‘Tis the season for PIE!! Whether you are a pumpkin pie lover or an apple pie only kind of eater, we have a cocktail that will help you scratch that itch for more pie! So if you would rather drink your calories than eat them, enjoy this Pecan Pie Old Fashioned!
To make this Old Fashioned, you need to infuse your bourbon ahead of time- at least 2 days (the longer you infuse, the stronger the flavor will be!) Our Pecan Pie Old Fashioned uses pecan-infused bourbon! It’s super simple to make and you can just set it aside and forget about it until the cocktail is ready to be made! I would suggest making double the amount of infused bourbon so you can have more than one drink.
Of course, if you don’t want to infused bourbon, you can always find a pecan liqueur and use an ounce of that with your bourbon of choice!
Smoked Pecan Pie Old Fashioned
- Glass Container or Jar For Infusing Pecan Flavor into Bourbon
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- 4 oz Bourbon
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 dashes Vanilla
- 10-12 Pecans
- 2 oz Infused Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 3-4 dashes Angostura Bitters
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 Orange Peel
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust
- Two days prior to making the cocktail, infuse bourbon in a jar. Place in fridge.4 oz Bourbon, 2 Cinnamon Sticks, 4 dashes Vanilla, 10-12 Pecans
- Pour all ingredients in a glass over ice and stir.2 oz Infused Bourbon, 1/2 oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup, 3-4 dashes Angostura Bitters
Garnish & Smoke
- Smoke and garnish as you'd like!1 Orange Peel, 1 pinch Cinnamon Smoke Dust