She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign
She said, “What you need is love potion number nine”The Searchers 1959
Now, fast forward to 2022, and I bet she would say “What you need is a SMOKED Love Potion Number 9!” 😉
Now this is the ultimate date night drink. It is sweet, tangy, tart, and smoky. Your sweetheart will be giving you all of the heart eyes all night long! It’s pretty sexy to make, too! Who doesn’t love watching cocktails be shaken? Release the endorphins when the smoke cascades down the glass over the red concoction.
A Potion to Cast a 1000 Spells
This drink combines sweet Chambord (the perfect fancy date night drink), tarte fruit that will have you puckering your lips, and a punch of smoke to break down all of those flavors.
Smoked Love Potion
- Coupe Glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Citrus Press
- Citrus Peeler
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
Cocktail & Smoke
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Chambord
- 1/2 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 1 pinch Applewood Smoke Dust
- Raspberries & Lemon Twist for Garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, prepare drink with Vodka, Chambord, Cranberry Juice, Lemon Juice, and Grenadine with a handful of ice cubes.1 oz Vodka, 1/2 oz Cranberry Juice, 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 oz Grenadine, 1 oz Chambord
- Shake until cold and strain into a coupe glass.
- Place smoker on top of the glass.
- Add a pinch of Applewood Smoke Dust to the basket.
- Torch the Smoke Dust for about 10-15 seconds and let rest for up to 1 minute with the Smokeshow on top.
- Remove the Smokeshow.
- Using a citrus peeler, create a lemon twist. Skewer raspberries and lemon twist and place in the glass.