This is truly a drink for everyone! You won’t be able to put it down!
I have had so many of you asking for some smoked mocktail recipes, so…here you go! Oh my GOURDness, I could not stop drinking this after I made it. It’s seriously impossible to stop drinking it. And the best part is…it’s made with one of our Herbs & Spices Smoke Dust flavors: Rosemary!
Rosemary and Apple are like PB & J- they just go together so nicely! Have you ever enjoyed a bowl of steaming hot spiced apples with a rosemary and lemon herbed chicken? My mouth is watering right now just thinking about that. These flavors of this drink (minus the chicken of course) are perfectly paired together!
As with any mocktail, feel free to add a spirit if you so desire! I tried it with vodka and it was great. I would imagine bourbon would hold up to these flavors nicely, too! This drink will also work great with our Apple Smoke Dust if you have not been able to get your hands on Rosemary!
Smoked Honeycrisp Mocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- 3 oz Apple Cider
- 1/2 oz Maple Syrup
- Ginger Beer amount varies based on glass
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 slice orange
- 1 slice apple
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 pinch Rosemary Smoke Dust
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the following and shake with ice.3 oz Apple Cider, 1/2 oz Maple Syrup
- Pour into glass over ice and smoke.1 pinch Rosemary Smoke Dust
Garnish & Finish
- Remove smoker and add fruit. Top with ginger beer!1 slice orange, 1 slice apple, 1 sprig rosemary, Ginger Beer