Ahh sweet summertime! Have you ever driven by a lemonade stand and instantly realized how thirsty you were? It is scientifically proven that lemonade stimulates your taste buds with is sour and sweet flavors more than any other drink! So, naturally, it makes the perfect drink for those hot days in summer!
Now, add in smoke and grilled lemons and the Smoked Grilled Lemonade will be the official drink of summer!
When life hands you lemons, grill ’em
Grilling lemons brings out SO much flavor, so if you have the time, I suggest grilling and squeezing those lemons for your smoked lemonade. I love grilling lemons to squeeze on top of any seafood dinner, too!
If you don’t have the time to grill the lemons, that’s perfectly fine! This drink will be just as yummy without the grilled flavor.
Smoked Grilled Lemonade
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Citrus Press
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
Cocktail and Smoke
- 4 oz Lemonade Store Bought
- 2 oz Vodka
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 halved Lemon- grilled or torched
- Applewood Smoke Dust
- Lemon Slices
- Either on a grill, cast iron, or using your torch, slice a lemon in half and grill or torch cut-side down until blackened ( but not burnt!!) Set aside.1 halved Lemon- grilled or torched
- Prepare all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.4 oz Lemonade, 3 tbsp Honey, 2 oz Vodka
- Using a citrus press, squeeze the grilled lemons into the mixture. Shake with ice and strain into glass.
- Place Smokeshow on top and put a pinch of smoke dust in the basket. Smoke for about 10-15 seconds and let the Smokeshow sit for up to one minute.Applewood Smoke Dust
- Remove Smokeshow.
- Place lemon slices into your glass and enjoy!