In college, I used to always order mojitos. I just loved the taste of the mint with the lime and I think I enjoyed getting a piece or two stuck in my teeth- that’s part of the fun!
We have a Smoked Blueberry Mojito for you to try! Now, usually when I recipe test for the month, I’ll take a few sips and know it’s delicious. With this one, I took one and then the drink was gone before I knew it. This drink is a no-strain drink! Mojitos are best served with the crushed goodness swirling around in the drink!
It is so refreshing and the smoke just adds such an interesting level of mysteriousness behind it! Mint and smoke certainly go hand in hand here! Cheers!
Smoked Blueberry Mojito
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Strainer
- Muddling Tool
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries reserve 2-3 whole
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Lemon Squeezed
- 1 Lime Squeezed
- 2 oz White Rum
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- Soda Water to top
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 pinch Lemon Peel Smoke Dust
- 1 slice Lime
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blueberries and mint leaves.1 cup Fresh Blueberries, 10 Mint Leaves
- Add in sugar, rum, lemon and lime juice. Shake with ice (preferably crushed ice)1/2 Lemon Squeezed, 1 Lime Squeezed, 2 oz White Rum, 2 tbsp White Sugar
- Do NOT strain! Pour directly into glass.
- Place smoker on glass and smoke!1 pinch Lemon Peel Smoke Dust
- Remove smoker and top with soda water. Garnish with a few blueberries and lime slice.Soda Water to top, 1 slice Lime