Red red wiiiiiiine is always my drink of choice when I am sitting down on the couch ready to watch reruns of The Office. So, when I first tried this drink, it just about knocked my socks off!
I am bringing you a Smoked Amaretto Bourbon cocktail with a cabernet float. This cocktail mixes my two loves: bourbon and red wine! The robust flavors mixed with the sweet and nutty notes, will give your taste buds the perfect kick-start to fall (sorry PSL fans).
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 1/2 oz Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 oz Cherry Syrup
- 1 1/12 oz Cabernet of Choice
Garnish & Smoke
- 3 Luxardo Cherries
- 1 pinch Cherry Smoke Dust
- Stir all ingredients except wine with ice.2 oz Bourbon, 1 1/2 oz Amaretto Liqueur, 1 oz Cherry Syrup
- Smoke the drink!1 pinch Cherry Smoke Dust
- Pour Cabernet into the glass after removing the smoker.1 1/12 oz Cabernet of Choice
- Garnish with skewered cherries!3 Luxardo Cherries