I’ll have my Negroni SMOKED, not stirred. A Negroni is a classic Italian cocktail with a very simple 1-1-1 ratio. Easy to remember, easy to make, easy to drink. Win- win- win!
I’ve had SO many Negronis, Why Should I Make a Smoked Rosemary Negroni??
Well, honey, let me tell you! A Negroni is classically made up of strong, bitter, and sweet flavors. A Negroni is a great drink to make for someone that likes classic flavors and likes to be adventurous with the additions. This one is pretty standard with Gin, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth. However, we bumped up those flavors with rosemary and smoke. We chose to smoke the drink using dried rosemary leaves which you can purchase in any grocery store. For added fun, pick up a sprig of rosemary and give it a wee bit of torching so that you can serve it “on fire”.🔥
Delicious and classy!
Rosemary Smoked Negroni
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Julep Strainer
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
Cocktail & Smoke
- 1 oz Gin (London Dry)
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- 1 pinch Dried Rosemary or Cherry Smoke Dust
- 1 sprig Rosemary Light with torch for a cool effect
- Add gin, campari, and vermouth to mixing glass1 oz Gin, 1 oz Campari, 1 oz Sweet Vermouth
- Fill mixing glass halfway with large filtered ice cubes
- Stir for 30 seconds or until the cocktail is ice cold
- Strain the cocktail into your glass over a large filtered ice cube
- Top your glass with the Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Fill the basket with Smoke Dust of choice1 pinch Dried Rosemary or Cherry Smoke Dust
- Torch the smoke dust and let rest for 1 minute with the Smokeshow on top
- Remove the Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker and quickly insert a rosemary sprig into your cocktail
- For extra flair, torch the rosemary spring to create a lingering trail of smoke