Oh the bunnnnny mary keeps on rollin’!
Happy Easter weekend! I blinked and it’s spring! I thought I’d share a delicious and festive cocktail recipe that I think you’ll love – a “Bunny” Mary! This classic cocktail is a perfect addition to your Easter brunch or to sip on while the kids are hunting for hidden eggs!
This play on a Bloody Mary has the same flavor profile as the original, but it’s just made with carrot juice instead of tomato juice to give it a more springtime vibe. Oh, and stick some celery leaves in to make your cocktail resemble a carrot!
Now, I typically prefer a reallllllllly spicy Bloody Mary, but it is up to you on the amounts of each ingredient you put in. Keep the ratio of 4:2 for the juice to vodka the same, and play with the other ingredients. Better yet, place all the ingredients on a large charcuterie board and let your guests customize their own!
Finally, for even more family fun, put out some small cups for the kiddos and pour carrot juice in for them with a celery “straw” so they can join in on the festive fun, too!
- 1 Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- 1 Butane Torch
- 4 oz Carrot Juice
- 2 oz Vodka of choice
- 1-2 tsp Worcestershire sauce more or less based on preference!
- 1/4 tsp Horseradish more or less based on preference!
- 1-2 tsp Hot Sauce of choice I like using sriracha but if that's too spicy, try Texas Pete!
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning optional
- 1 pinch Lemon Peel Smoke Dust
- 1 bunch celery leaves
- Add all ingredients into a glass with ice. Stir.4 oz Carrot Juice, 2 oz Vodka of choice, 1-2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 tsp Horseradish, 1-2 tsp Hot Sauce of choice, 1 dash black pepper, 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
Garnish & Smoke
- Smoke, remove smoker, garnish with celery!1 pinch Lemon Peel Smoke Dust, 1 bunch celery leaves