When I need to relax, I need some fuzzy socks, a good show, and a nice drink to sip on. How does a nice
mug glass of tea (with gin) sound?
I am bringing you an Earl Grey & Lavender Smoked cocktail! YUM! Start by brewing and chilling Earl Grey tea (or any tea of your choice), add gin, honey, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker and shake it up! Now, the fun part, smoking with…wait for it…lavender!! Just like our Smoke Dust, place a pinch of lavender into the mesh basket and smoke! If you don’t have lavender just laying around, you can find it at Whole Foods.
Once you smoke the drink with lavender, float a lemon slice on top of the ice cube and sprinkle a few more lavender flowers on top. Hit the lavender with the torch quickly to get a light floral/smoky aroma. Make sure you set the torch on low before torching the lavender.
Also, once you make this cocktail, come back to this blog and take a sip every time I say lavender.
Smoked Lavender Earl Grey Cocktail
- Tea Pitcher 2 Gallon
- Cocktail Shaker
- Smokeshow Cocktail Smoker
- Butane Torch
- 8 Earl Grey Tea Bags
- 2 oz Earl Grey Tea
- 1 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Honey
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
Garnish & Smoke
- 1 pinch Lavender Whole Foods carries it!
- 1 slice Lemon
- 1 sprinkle Lavender to float on lemon
- Make Earl Grey Tea ahead of time in a large pitcher. Chill.8 Earl Grey Tea Bags
- In a cocktail shaker, shake all ingredients with tall ice cube.2 oz Earl Grey Tea, 1 oz Gin, 1/2 oz Honey, 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- Pour into glass and smoke with lavender.1 pinch Lavender
- Place lemon on top of ice cube. Sprinkle lavender pieces on top of lemon. Gently torch them1 slice Lemon, 1 sprinkle Lavender